Happy November! It is hard to believe that we are almost through the first semester of school! I hope you are doing well and surviving these crazy times – because it really is SO crazy right now.
In fun news, I am starting a new series of blog posts that will come out at the beginning of each month – the Rundown! This is a simple post with a TON of links to Google Workspace Updates, helpful videos, blog posts, and a variety of instructional and educational resources that I have discovered over the last month. It is a short post this month but I plan on growing it over the next few months to contain more categories, blog posts, videos, and resources.
I hope that you enjoy these easy, quick blog posts and find something useful to use in your classroom and/or school!
Google Workspace Updates:
- Replacing a Background in Google Meet
- Slideshow Button in Google Slides
- Making Google Classroom Video Meetings Easier and More Secure
- Google Classroom Unenrollment Features
- Create Meeting Notes in Google Calendar
- Easily Add to Google Docs with the @ Menu
- Page Break Before Paragraphs in Google Docs
- New Google Meet Host Features for Audio and Video
Instructional & Educational Technology:
- PearDeck: Reflect & Review
- 11 Things Coaches Should Look For in Classroom Observations
- Slides Mania Cardtegories!
- Top 5 Game-Based Learning Platforms
Going forward, I hope to add many more links and sections to this blog posts. Particularly, I would like to share some leadership blog posts and videos to help support education leaders and, selfishly, help me to grow, too!
Stay tuned for the next rundown! 🙂