HyperDocs are an amazing way to support student learning during the distance learning adventure! In this webinar, Melissa King and Marilyn McAlister share some great tips and tricks for getting started, as well as some weekly plan templates for distance learning.
In this webinar, the following topics are covered:
- HyperDocs website and templates
- Creating a HyperDoc
- Free weekly plan templates for distance learning
- Daily 5 and inquiry projects
Below, you will find some of the FREE resources that were provided by Melissa and Marilyn:
- HyperDoc Templates & Website
- Melissa’s Blog, Kings Korner
- Melissa’s Freebies
- Marilyn’s Student Samples
- Marilyn’s Remote Learning Templates
- I Heart EDU HyperDoc Templates
We hope you are finding these webinars helpful! We have two more webinars set up for next week, so feel free to sign up using THIS Google Form.